Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Monday, August 14, 2006

1 beats 10...

Well, I have to admit, walking 1 mile beats having to walk 10 miles... anyday. At least I know about how much it would cost to catch a cab from the Northtown Mall to the Riverdale Cub. I have the money to do this for at least 3 times and was thinking of walking the 10 miles on the 4th day. The difficult part would be taking in lunch that won't spoil on the ride into work. With the money that I would kind of save on the 4th day, I could buy stuff in downtown that won't spoil that I could keep at my desk.

Something to think about until I get to work tomorrow.

Hopefully that car that I found in an ad will still be available, if it is, I should have a replacement car by this weekend.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: