Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Look what I can do...

Just like Stuart doing his thing to get attention, I've been getting back into a hobby that I didn't realize I had enjoyed so much. I guess recently, with all these new mediums for displaying images, journal entries, etc... I have been trying to find more subject matters to take pictures of, mostly I want to show who ever looks at my pictures, what I see and the beauty or amazing things that I see. If your interested, you can visit the site by clicking here. There is also a link over to the right with the images that keeps changing called Tek's Pictures just under my "profile" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

These past couple of days, I've been also considering on scanning in my old photo's that I have and putting them up, some of them I took when I was in middle school, some in high school. Also it has been brought to my attention, some of the creative names that I have for the gripes of the people that I have written about... I've been thinking of drawing in some way, my idea of what these people look like. I promise there will be no similar likeness of the actual people, just my vivid imagination of the names that I had come up with for them...

Well, unfortunately, that's it for now, till next time...

No comments: