Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rain...

Again, my absolute and incredibly most favorite person in the world is the subject of my most flattering comments... But first the lead in to my undying admiration and respect of... You guessed it, Ms. Wannabe.

Ok, when I get in to work, the first thing I do is open my applications, followed by my web browsers, why? Cause it's a tool that we use to find information on issues that were resolved by the numerous tech's before me (Oops, did I say tech's, I let that little hint as to the type of work I do). Now the first thing I notice is that our intranet and information resources are unavailable, so I let the Lt. and the Capt. know and since the Capt. had stepped out for a short bit, the Major.

Well, it had seemed that Ms. Wanna be was talking to someone who maintains the intranet and as if on a mission from God, goes off looking for the Lt., Lt. Dr. Giggles. As Ms. Wannabe is looking for the Dr. she asks someone if they had seen Dr. Giggles because she needs to ask (or tell) the Dr. that the Intranet is down. Well, alllllrrrrighty then, to save Ms. Wannabe some time, I told her that I had already informed Dr. Giggles of the problem, so she replies "Oh, it's not that, I have another question for him". Ok, fine. Dr. Giggles shows up and she tells him exactly what I already told him... What was the other question? If your going to lie, then don't do it in front of me. Like the saying goes: "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rain", Jackass. You know, if you think I'm stupid to believe you? Think again, I'm not the moron, moron. I think you should go back to school Ms. Wannabe so that you can learn to either lie better or learn that not everyone is dumber than you, which only leaves your husband (Oops, did I just give that away?) and your child.

I don't know who I should feel sorry for, you or for your child cause that's what your going to be teaching your child; your stupidity. Oh and by the way, your no tech, you can't even troubleshoot a PC properly, let alone a network problem. I think you should go back to your original job and let the truly knowledgeable do our jobs without having to clean up after you, on second thought maybe you shouldn't and you should find something a little more suitable to your knowledge cause I wouldn't want customers getting short changed cause of your stupidity. I hear that Walmart is looking for customer service reps. Now there's something you'd be best at and wouldn't be able to screw up, or maybe I shouldn't talk so soon...

Enough of that.

On my way into work today, it was a really nice drive in, got to work early so I was able to walk around and take a couple of pictures, for about 2 minutes while driving, I almost kept on driving, as to where, I didn't care. However the thing that prevented me from doing so is my responsibility to my job and of course, you guessed it, Samantha. One other thing, I had ordered some things from ThinkGeek and should be in by tomorrow, as well as the sub woofer for my creative zen TravelDock.

My Sea Monkey's are growing up just fine. Sure, their just Brine Shrimp, but just watching them is pretty relaxing... at times I wonder what they think about or how they see their world or the world around them.

つづく ( To be continued...)

No comments: