Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Kilauea within us all...

The Japanese people have a good way of dealing with the pressures of everyday life... They drink just about every night to release the pressures of work, home, whatever. However, I don't drink much. So the pressure builds and continues to build until today.

Most Japanese, like the Samurai or Shinobi (Ninja) of old never showed any emotions, kept to themselves. I apparently have that within myself, but because of the American culture, at times, I do not hold it in very well. This is why a friend of mine once called me the Iceman or as I prefer Sub Zero. Unfortunately when I do show emotions, I over do it and tends to shock or scare people off...

So, what do I mean by my title? Kilauea is a Volcano located in Hawaii which is an active volcano, if you click on the link, it'll give you the information on it. What this all leads up to is that I've been holding in my current issue for over a year now, there have been only 5 people that I've told this about, apparently it hasn't been enough because, like Kilauea, it'll raise the cinder cone or the lava dome will increase in size and then go down again, until a big eruption and it all blows up. Like today. I don't know if I feel relieved or if I should just leave.

Lately, I've been tempted to put down all my dark thoughts, but I know that there are several people that read this, so I won't. Shadows should remain in the shadows.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: