Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, April 14, 2006

It's not bad, but it's not awful...

While walking about town today, went over to Target and saw something new, apparently Coco-Cola came out with something new call Blak, a blended beverage with the flavor of coffee. It's almost like coke and coffee together, it's not that bad, but it's not something that I would want to drink on a regular basis.

I also ordered a sub woofer for the Zen Micro speakers that I have, the sounds are pretty impressive, but I'm guessing that it would sound even better with the sub. All of this in a compact size and perfect for travelling or just having something to listen to in the office, as I attempt to drown out some of my co-workers mindless babble (or humming).

By the way, to anyone that does celebrate Easter and I don't post anything till after, I hope that you all have a very enjoyable Easter.

Till the next entry.

No comments: