Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, February 12, 1999

New Toy

Another couple of days has gone by, and no new entries...until today. Thursday I finally bought a Glock - G20, a 10mm handgun and have been anxious to fire off a couple of rounds at the shooting range. Seems like every time I go and buy something major, the weather is kinda bad, when I went to pick it up on my lunch hour from work, it was snowing pretty heavy and the roads were very icy.

That day, I thought I had to get to work by 5:00 pm, but it turned out that I didn't work at all that night. I decided to stay around a bit and see if the person that was supposed to work would be able to make it in, if not, I volunteered to cover for her. Well, she showed up so I went home.

When I got home, I tried to see if the holster that I got for it would fit, but it didn't, and it turns out that the extra clip that I got was the wrong one. I think that the sales person that sold it to me didn't know his firearms.

Well, I had to work today at 10 am, got into work late, but because I do a good job there, I was forgiven. Work was boring, mostly because during the week it's slow at the mall, so nothing major went on. After work I decided to see if I could find a store that carried the holster and magazine that I needed for my handgun, but didn't find it. I ended up getting hearing and eye protection for when I go shooting.

Tomorrow, I'll go return the items and see if they have the correct parts that I need. If not, then I'll just get a refund. I hope that my friend will get up in time so that we can go shooting at the range tomorrow.

Till then...

No comments: