Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, February 06, 1999

Slackin...

I guess I've been slacking with the updates to this journal, but then again, I could just put, same as yesterday...lol (or same ol' s***, different day...)

Yesterday I just had to have some Ribs, so after picking up my paycheck from Sam Goody, I went to a place called "The Rib Shack", if you should ever come up to Minnesota, and love ribs, then you'll just have to go there. I think the owner is the same person that makes the "Famous Dave's" BBQ sauce.

Paid my rent before I sat down to eat and having to go to work... all that night after that, I was stuffed... had that ol' Polynesian Paralysis creeping over me, but I coped... I also ended up buying the Special edition of Blade Runner so after I got home, I watched it.

I guess not much going on for today, I need to return the Visual Studio 6.0 tonight to my friend, maybe end up going out to do something...but with his new child, don't think so, but if I can, I'll see if he'll let me use his net connection, he's got the cable modem and that way I can download some self study courses from the Company I'm employed by, one of the files was about 12 megs!

Oh well, till tomorrow or later tonight...

No comments: