Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, February 14, 1999

10mm and Off Duty work...

Well, went to the range to fire off some rounds with my 10mm, and I must say, my hand is a bit sore from the recoil of the handgun. The first round that I fired off was a bit of a surprise, I wasn't expecting the recoil to be as much as it did. After the next couple of rounds, I got used to the weapon.

As for today, well, it was an exciting day. I was planning on going to drink my beverage that I had just purchased when 4 young gentlemen walked into the store, I had a feeling that they were going to do something so I told the Store Manager to hold my bottle and I proceeded to watch them. About 15 minutes later, I heard a wrapper of a CD being removed, I had just turned to look because one of them was nervously looking at me, when I saw one of them crushing up a CD wrapper and place it into his pocket.

As they were walking to the entrance of the store, I took a quick look in the area that they were in and found an empty CD security case and then informed the Manager that they had stolen a CD. He then went after them and had another clerk call the Mall security.

After returning he said that he confronted the 4 young men and they threatened him when he asked them to turn out they're pockets. Eventually he had let them go.

Well, I guess that’s it for my exciting day, cleaned and oiled up the Glock, magazines are full and ready for anything that might happen, which I hope that they don't, but it sure gives me a feeling of security with a weapon ready just in case. Oh, and I do make sure that the weapon is unloaded and no round is in the chamber, but do have the magazines close by in case I have to lock and load.

No comments: