Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, February 09, 1999

A somewhat exciting day

Well, now I know that I've been slacking...but work comes first, then studying for the MCSE in NT, then the website, if they had a MCSE for Frontpage 98, I'd be studying that...

Last night a friend came over, hate to say but he's worse at money matters than I! He seems like he's always in debt, living in a place that's waaaayyyyy beyond his means and working for a company that doesn't pay they're employee's (slaves) enough.

In a way I was glad that I was let go from Micron, but I wished that I wasn't stupid to let them let me go and leave on my own. In a sense, it was for the best, kinda like a cold slap in the face to wake me up from my long slumber...

I keep urging him to move on and find something that would pay more, but I guess when you get comfortable in a job, you just don't want to leave, no matter how bad it really is. I was like that, but I know that he won't listen.

Today was an interesting day, towards the end of my day at Northwest, I kinda saved the day...lol I got a call from a department that needed to have the connection to the alliance airlines up and available, but after checking, it wasn't what it should have been. I checked with the networking people and they checked with the airline mutual database to find out that no one had known that the line was down. I then created a trouble report for them to check on it and had to call the person in charge of the alliance.

That pretty much made my day. After that, I went to the sporting goods store and ordered a Glock, 10 mm in a 4.60 inch barrel (total length: 7.62 inches) I can't wait to get it next week, then I can finally go target shooting or hunting...

Well, I guess I'll call it a day, I'm pretty tired from all the excitement...must be getting old....hahahaha

No comments: