Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Giving last rites to my PC

Last week my computer would either get video corruption on the desktop, not boot or just randomly shutdown. Well, after switching out the video cards, it has been determined that there is something on the motherboard that is causing the issue.

Well... after looking around for a suitable replacement (which there was none), I've decided to do a major upgrade to the PC. So in the mean time, I won't have internet access from home or more importantly, play Battlefield 2 online. If it wasn't for the DS Lite I recently got, I'd be going nuts, not being able to play any games. On a side note, Samantha is much more happy cause I don't have a computer for now. Only because I've been paying more attention to her.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: