Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, September 23, 2006

My life as a country song (except way cooler and more futuristic)...

My computer is not working the way it should, I suspect the video card is going on it, I keep getting video corruption on the desktop, the PC will shutdown either while booting, in the BIOS or while logged in. So, for now, no Battlefield 2, no email from home, no pictures to Flickr...

My car is basically falling apart, the Front CV shaft (front drive car), the boots have a split in them and are loose. The right side makes a clicking noise when I turn to the right, we (my friend and I) tried to get the disc brake off cause the nut wouldn't come off, he sprayed it with WD-40 and waited, tried to pound it off, even tried an air wrench... in the end, we gave up. The engine is leaking oil, the right side blinker is shorted out. There's a CD stuck in the player that won't eject... the CD will play, but I hate the music on it... The stereo, only 1 speaker works out of the 2, the 2 rear speakers are missing... I have to admit, I've had better cars for the same amount I paid...

Well, at least I have a Nintendo DS Lite, however the only game that I have for it is the Atari Retro games... I still have cable... I still have a bottle of Cuevo Black... Samantha is still with me... I suppose without the computer, I could spend quality time with Samantha, I've been neglecting her for Battlefield 2, so at least she'll like that. I could get other things done that I've been putting off for a while, like cleaning up the apartment.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: