Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Monday, September 29, 2008

This weekend was a bust...

I wanted to get some painting done but due to the weather, I didn't get much done. I picked up the Herculiner and more paint to mod the old computer chassis. I did get all the metal parts sanded down and paint removed. I also got almost all of the parts primed but there are still about 2 more coats that need to be put on before I can paint.

I thought I'd be able to get it done over the weekend but being a full tower, there's a lot that needs to be prepped before I can paint.

I did order and purchase a powder coating kit, I should have that in by next week... Looking forward to trying it out, on what, I'll figure that out when the time arrives.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: