Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Love the Grinder!!!

Power tools, gotta love um! I used my grinder for the first time today to get the paint off the truck so that I could paint. First thing I did was get rid of the tail gate cap that was riveted into the tail gate door. I first tried to drill out the rivets, but that didn't quite work. So I got the grinder out and took out the rivets that way, man was that fast and easy!

After removing that, I swapped out the grinding wheel for a sanding wheel and got to work on removing the paint from the top of the bed rails. Once that was done, I got the primer on and then the paint. Total time spent, 8 hours... I didn't get all of it done and now I need to wash the truck with all that dust from the sanding.

Next weekend, hopefully I'll be able to put on the Herculiner and do the rims.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: