Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The last week in review...


I finally got the Tonneau cover that I was hoping to get from Fleet Farm.  I also picked up a Makita 4" Angle Grinder so I can do some body work on the truck.  There are about 3 areas I want to get before winter.  I've already painted the 2 rear rims of my truck and hopefully will get to the front 2.  I've also put on the rear mud guards and will put on the front 2 this weekend.

I'm also planning on preparing the bed of the truck so that I can put on a bed liner by Herculiner instead of putting in a drop in liner which will be better in the long run.    I've already replaced both calipers and after this, I'll be taking a break of sorts from upgrading the truck.

つづく ( To be continued... )


No comments: