Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Funniest thing I've seen so far...

After getting home tonight and walking in to Samantha complaining, I noticed that her entire tail was twitching. Now, for cats, when they are happy, the tails are pointing straight up in the air. The only difference was that not only was it straight up in the air, her tail was twitching very rapidly... it was the funniest thing I've seen yet.

Other than that, for the last month so far, she always has the need to crawl under the covers when I go to bed. She'll try and pull the sheet back so that she can crawl under, then she'll just sit there as happy as can be. I've also noticed that in the middle of the night, she'll end up lying next to me and will try to play with me. The other night, she was grabbing my hand, doing those rabbit kicks and end up trying to take a chunk out of my hand.

Other than that, I'm looking forward this weekend, I'm planning on doing some light body work and painting on the truck. I have a list of the supplies I'll need and on top of that, I'll be touching up the bed liner that I put on this past weekend.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: