Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Undocumented features...

Well, as I own the truck further and further out, I've learned a little bit more. Tonight, I got back to the truck, it started just fine. I find out that the instrument panel and parking/running lights don't work... I checked the fuse and it was fine. The headlight turns on, but not the rest. Ok, you've noticed that I wrote headlight and not headlights. Well, when I first looked at the truck, we, my friend and I, that only one headlight worked... no big deal, I'll just replace the bulb later.

Good thing I hung on to the Camry. The bad part, I already transferred the insurance. At least I still have the current cards for the Camry. I'll need to drive the car till this weekend so I won't have to drive the truck until after we can figure out why the above mentioned issues can be resolved.

Just to see what happens, I put my car up on Craig's List but didn't expect to get any response at all considering the condition of the car. What I got was about 15 responses... I guess I should've expected it considering I'm asking $165 for the car. It does run...


つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: