Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Admin, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

I have encountered people who have some skill, some that has skill and those that shouldn't be working with computers at all but in their minds think their doing good. Then again, I tend to be a perfectionist. Whatever job I do, I am compelled to do it very well or at least as best as I can.

It's really frustrating when a person just does things because that's what they were told to do the last time it occurred. For example, a computer goes off line, the last time, someone had told them to reboot and alls well. Unfortunately it isn't always the answer for the same issue. I keep telling these people to call first and let us advise you to reboot or not, but they don't listen, they just reboot anyway. Then they get mad at us/me because they can't work or they don't have the equipment working for them to do their job... Uh, maybe you should use that thing inside your skull called a brain. Think about what you did and then get mad at the right person, YOU, not me.

Another thing that I've really grown to become intolerant about is how I have to keep repeating myself to these people because I only get 10 percent of their attention when giving them instructions. What it comes down to now is that if their nice and listen, I'll go out of my way to resolve their issues but if they want to be a lugnut about it, then it's by the book, no deviations.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: