Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just like a computer...

I pretty much spent the whole day driving around to the different auto parts stores and the junk yard, looking for parts and some additional accessories for the truck. After getting back, my friend and I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out why I didn't have any parking and dash lights, it also turned out my horn didn't work.

We even took apart the tail lights to see if there was a current getting to the tail lights. None what so ever. So, finally he ended up taking every single fuse out and looking at them. Turns out I had missed a fuse that was burnt out. Replaced that and then every thing worked.

Now for the fun part, upgrading the truck (or as others would put it customizing). I've got some parts that I already have in mind that I would like to get. For now... I have my eyes on something else... A new DSLR camera from Nikon.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: