Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Games Fever


My Games Fever
Originally uploaded by TekBandit66.
I guess people really do win... I called in on January 1st and answered the question correctly, it was a picture of the word hot and a picture of a Daschund, so the answer was HotDog.

The host at the time told me to hold on and an operator will take down my information. I was then told that I would have to fill out some forms before the money would be sent. I figured "Eh, if it comes, it comes, if not, then no big thing" this way I wouldn't be disappointed if it turned out to be a fake.

Well, about a week later, I get a note from FedEx saying that a package was supposed to be delivered but because I wasn't home to sign for it, another attempt would be made on Monday the following week. So I made arrangements to go down and pick it up at the FedEx pickup location. Well, it turned out to be just a shirt...

On the same day (Friday), a letter had arrived for me to notarize and send back, the release form. Well, did that on Monday and sent it in that day, that was on the 8th. I didn't hear back from then and pretty much gave up. Until Yesterday. I got the check!! $300.00!! Woo Hoo!! So, now it'll go into my account and sit there until next payday so that next Friday I can pick up a new mp3 player by Creative Labs, the Zen Vision: W in a 30 gig size. Right now I have a Zen Micro, but the headset plug is going, when add slight pressure in a certain way, the sound cuts out and I've had it for a couple of years now, so it's time to upgrade...

In the meantime, I have my DS and due to a co-worker getting me into New Super Mario Bros. I've been playing that quite often.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: