Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Vicious Bed Bunnies and Evil Shoelace Snakes...

Samantha is my apartment guardian, protecting at night before falling asleep from the vicious bed bunnies that run rampant on the bed, under my sheets. She'll see them moving either towards or away from me and pounce on them before they can do whatever harm that they do. Once she catches them, she'll rapid kick and bite them trying to make sure that they don't return later at night when I am deep in sleep.

Samantha will also make sure that after a night of vicious bed bunny attacks that may have kept me awake during the night, she'll wake me up with the alarm clock so that I can get ready for work. Then as a safety precaution, she'll keep a lookout in the bathroom while I take a shower and makes sure that I shave and brush my teeth correctly. However, she hates it when I put my socks on cause she'll block my feet from putting on the socks or just that she feels that she should be petted for the good job she's done so far and to get her attention in before I leave the apartment.

As I'm putting on my shoes, she'll attack and tries to eat the Evil Shoelace Snakes, mostly because they wrap them selves around my ankle (or at least the around the top of my boots) and hide under the cuffs of my pants until I get home.

Later tonight, I'll have pictures of my pepper plants that I had planted seeds only last week and are now sprouting. I was surprised on how fast they were growing. I had seeds from a chili plant and a harbenaro plant. I had the peppers drying for a while and finally the original harbenaro plant passed away. I decided to start again from seed instead of from a plant. Well over the weekend, the sprouts started to show and I was pretty surprised considering I had just planted them last week.

Also, I hope to get pictures of the last remaining lights from the holidays, last night I had seen some that would make for interesting shots but didn't have my tripod with me.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: