Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My Games Fever

I'm not sure how many states are able to watch this program, but yesterday, I was just relaxing at home, getting over my self induced brain fog and was channel surfing. Earlier that day (real early in the morning) I had just completed and uploaded my Premiere podcast and was just seeing what was on and came across the show My Games Fever. It caught my attention with the current challenge that was on with a fairly good looking woman hosting the game and had guessed what the answer was when I decided to give it a try.

By the time I had called in, I had missed my chance at winning $3,000.00 and figured I'd just give up and see what else was on. I was watching Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs when I got a call back from the show. It was a $300.00 question, the host asked for my name and location and I gave it, then he asked for the answer, which was hotdog. They turned me over to the operator, they got my information and informed me that I would have to fill out some paper work and also a t-shirt.

What a way to start the new year! I'm going to see if my luck continues... if it does, you'll read about it here.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: