Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year / Omedeto Gozaimasu!

Here goes another year, yet to be seen how it goes. I've finally completed my Premiere Podcast and it is a bit large. I'm still looking for a different host... well, actually I do have one, but I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. Eventually the links will change once I have it or give it a try, it's used by a lot of people and its free. Click or right click here to listen or download the file.

I'll add the lists and information that I used in my podcast for those who want to read it. Mostly it'll be in romanji for those that don't or unable to read Kana. I also hope to upgrade my microphone for voice quality purposes.

Well, for those who didn't know, I used to work for a Japanese format radio station. I just may have to locate those pictures and put them on my flickr account. For the longest time, I've been trying to avoid having pictures of myself on here, but I suppose, since I do have a website, I might as well put my pictures there as well...

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: