Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New Stuff!

This past weekend, spent too much money, upgraded my cell phone and re-upped my contract for my phone. I picked up a new Microphone, Mic stand and Headsets for my podcast. Other than that, it was a great weekend. I'll also be looking forward to the middle of the month, I'll be upgrading my cable service to digital cable.

With the digital cable, I'll be able to watch programs from Japan (mostly Japan) but they also cover China, Korea and India. The AZN Television station has some really interesting looking programs, so I can't wait till it arrives. As for the Cell Phone, I upgraded from a Black Razor V3 to a V3xx, which doubles as a mp3 player and also has G3, which is what Japan currently everyone there has. The Mic, I recently got was a Audio-Technica dynamic mic with a stand and Pop filter to get a cleaner sound. I also picked up an AKG K 240 Studio quality headphones. I really like the AKG headphones, but am really impressed with the K 240's, I get a richer bass and the sound quality is crystal clear.

With the audio upgrade, I'm currently on working on this months podcast, which should be up by the middle of this month. It seems that I'm averaging about 20 hits a day. If those numbers increase, I'm considering on doing a live show, but that's later...

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: