Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Podcast Pilot

I've finally started my podcast. With the pilot now available by clicking Pilot Podcast either by right clicking and select "save as..." or by clicking on the link and listening online. This will give everyone that listens to it a taste of things to come. It's been a while so I'm a little rusty, not to mention working with new technology compared to what I used to work with... it'll be a short time to get better for everyones listening enjoyment.

Hopefully in the future, I'll find a better hosting site for these podcasts which for now, will be released on a monthly basis.

つづく ( To be continued... )

1 comment:

Loki said...

Holy crap, I had no clue! Not a bad re-entry, Tekbandit. I'm sure you'll get the swing of it again, it's like riding a bike! =)