Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, March 30, 2006

and By Request...

Just to satisfy the request of a single person, I have added a Co-Worker Obituary. Now this is not for a person that has expired, passed on, died, well, you get the picture... This is for people that have either quit, resigned or the worse one, which in PC terms, let go from a job (actually, I like the term, relieved of duty).

Normally I don't like to do such things, to me, it seems a bit morbid and improper. Just like you don't walk on a grave or write your own obituary before it's actually your time. However, if the requestor doesn't mind, I guess I don't want to disappoint them. So, like anything else to make it a bit better than what it supposed to be, it was done as a parody, of sorts.

I suppose, shorter than the last, but at least it's an entry... till next time.

No comments: