Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Awake or Asleep... am I somewhere inbetween?

Last night I had a difficult time sleeping. It seems that I had arrived at that point between sleep and being awake... At one point, I had heard either someone knocking at my door or someone pounding on my window which woke me up, my heart pounding, my breathing, quick. It took me a couple of minutes to convince myself that it didn't happen and that if it had truly happened, Samantha, who was laying on my chest, would have either looked or jumped off my chest and onto the floor.

It seems that this has been going on for the past couple of days, well, not the knocking stuff, but not being sure of being awake or asleep. In the past I've had this happen where I wasn't sure if I were asleep or awake, but not for this long in succession.

Maybe it's something in my current life that is going on that is affecting me, I am currently worried about my truck, the center bearing on the drive shaft is going out, I keep hoping that it'll last a little while longer till I can take it to a shop to get an estimate and get it fixed. There have been other issues, private issues that I've been having but I know those issues really haven't affected me before, not to this extent.

Well, I guess that's it for now, talk about a short one...

1 comment:

TekBandit said...

That could be...