Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Monday, March 20, 2006

The fine line between imagination and reality…

For the past several days I’ve been having nightmares that I vaguely remember from the night before. The bits and pieces that I do remember seem to be that of my hometown, the rest I can’t remember at all. At one point, I ended up waking on the floor at the foot of my bed, I know that I didn’t purposely do that. I am very sure that the night before I actually laid down in bed and covered myself with my sheet, surrounded with my pillows, when I woke the next morning, I was lying on my side, at the foot of my bed, width wise. Samantha was lying in her bed, just looking at me…

At the same time, when I’m at work, I’ve been feeling pretty good, not really caring about the calls that I’ve been taking. Either these events have been affecting me or I’m on the verge of losing it all. Maybe it’s because I have too much time to think about things or maybe isolation is not a good thing… either way, something is not right.

On the Upside, the Battlefield Saga continues, they just recently announced Battlefield 2142 and does it really look good. From the preview that I’ve seen, it’s going to have Mechs added as well as futuristic weapons. I just hope that I’ll have my computer upgraded by then to be able to play without any issues like the issues I’m having now…

Well, guess it’s a short one for now.

No comments: