Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Monday, January 30, 2006

A day of lost thoughts

A day of lost thoughts

Today was a day that I didn’t want to think of anything, but it seems that my thoughts keep drifting to the past. I keep hoping that I could go back in the past and make changes to my life. There are a lot of things that I would change if I could. I still wonder if moving here would be one of those things that I would change.

One thing that I would like to change is my past relationships. I should’ve stayed married. I wonder if I did, would I be like the way that I am now? I don’t think I would. I know that a lot of things would be different, I wouldn’t have moved around a lot. I would’ve gone into the career that I want to a lot sooner…

I can’t think of anything else to write here, I should have more in the next entry.

No comments: