Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Pressure...

(Disclaimer: This particular post is not for younger readers or those offended by foul language)

Imagine this...

Your lying on a slab of concrete and someone places on top of you an equal size slab of lead, a block measuring 10 feet long by 5 feet wide and 2 feet in depth. Imagine the intense pressure of that block of lead. That's how I feel right now.

People think their above you when you ask them questions, trying to resolve thier issues and they lie to you, LIE. Ok, now I asked this particular person to take a look at something, the persons response was, there is nothing there. Ok, so the persons settings are missing, now coming from the background that I do, I begin the usual questions of is this the same computer that the person logs into, did anyone else change the settings. The person stated, yes it was and no, no one else. Ok, so I ask the person to tell me what was in the settings, I ask the person to open the accounts, I wait and then the person states that there is nothing. Ok, it's not setup.

Then the person starts getting upset cause I'm asking all the questions and trying to pull teeth to have the person make sure the settings are correct, the person wants to give a never ending story of what is not working and a life story. If the person would only just follow directions, quit playing games!!!!!

LOOK, YOU WANT TO PLAY GAMES, GO BUY A GAMEBOY!

Now add to the fact that I had to pay a larger rent for the month, bills backed up, taxes from 2003 that need to be paid, student loans that are default, a court case that is still to be decided, no food except for rice, no cigarettes, only a quarter tank of gas today that is supposed to get me to work and back home for 2 days which takes a half tank and now this guy wants to play the guessing games when the phone cue is back up, people don't do their jobs, and no one seems to want to do anything because their afraid of HR? You want to really know something? A person can only withstand so much pressure before something happens, so for right now:

BACK THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!

I'm sick and tired of the political games and of people saying things that they said they would and never got back to me. I'm sick of getting the brush off, I'm sick of people that think their getting away with shit but in reality no one either gives a shit or wants to say anything because they know it'll fall upon deaf ears.

They keep wondering why I get so pissed and frustrated, but do they keep going from call to call to call while others are playing? No.

Why should they care.

No comments: