Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, January 21, 2006

New Options for a New Year...

Mood: lazy

Well, there are some new Options that are possible for me, the questions that I have to ask is:
How Bad Do You Want To and Can You Do It?
Well, along the lines of my dream jobs, there is an opportunity in the near future, however, I need to clear up some old debts first before I can apply for the job. The FBI is opening a new Computer Forensics Facility in Louisiana and right now the FBI is looking to hire about 70 plus computer technicians.

According to an article that I read, this new facility is about 5000 square feet and will be the a central location for departments needing to investigate computer crimes and related...

Also Just a reminder, Janurary 29th turns to the Year of the Dog and not just any dog, but the Fire Dog. So to all my Chinese friends out there if I don't seem before then, KUNG HEE FAT CHOY! According to some of the information that I've looked up, I should have a very good year because my sign is the Year of the Fire Horse. So I'm really looking forward to this year as being a very good year for me...

Oh yeah, I've recently picked up a new game, but have already finished it, Warhammer 40,000. So if you occasionally come across me saying "Ork, Ork, Ork, Ork", you'll know why, especially if you've played the game. I've also been able to get my Battlefield 2 game up and running, turns out my Video card had too much dust between the GPU and fan, once I blew that out, the computer doesn't reboot (I should've known that was the case... oh well...).

About a month ago, I "upgraded" my cell phone, I used to have a Motorola V180, it was nice but the signal strength was a bit lacking. So I did a little research and found that the Motorola RAZR had the best signal strength and picked one up. My friend noticed better sound quality when I called him and could also hear the background noise clearly too.

Well anyway... just thought I'd leave a note, so in keeping... till next time.

No comments: