Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Comfortably Numb...

Mood: lazy

As long as I keep to myself, far removed from human interaction on my days off, I feel that I can cope with the rest of the week. It's almost like a movie, if I leave the solitude of my apartment, with every person that I come in contact with, its almost like I can feel their emotions. It's like being able to watch a movie, but unable to change anything, no matter what you say or do. I also believe that if a person wants to, they can make a change on their own, if they want to...

I've been dying for some prime rib for a while, the only way that i'd be able to get some is to either go to a restaurant or cook it myself. The only way that I can cook it myself is if I would have to purchase a huge hunk of prime rib, enough to feed 20 people at 15 to 20 ounces a cut. I would rather not have that much left over... So the other day, theres a place near to my work place that was having a special on Fridays and Saturdays. Well, let me tell you, I got myself a "King" cut of a prime rib dinner for take out and took it back to my desk. It was really good and just the way that I wanted it. Well, after finishing it off, I did my Tim Allen thing... "Meat Good, What other thing in there...(Grunting included)"

Well, short journal entry again. Till next time...

No comments: