Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Frustration levels rising again...

Just when something goes good, something else has to come along and drop on top of me like a 10 ton boulder.

I just found out the clan I was associated with in Battlefield 2 had banned me because of Punkbuster, which is screwing up and not me. I've always played by the rules online, even when other were not and now I'm catching the heat from that.

The clan members that once supported me when I first joined have all turned their backs on me, I'm really gettng sick of this two faced treatment, it happened before in person, at another job and now online... I'm just about ready to say Fxxk it and drop off the face of the Earth and society and just be alone... The only companionship and devotion I'm going to get is from Samantha, absolutely unconditional. I have no expectations of her and she, of me.

I'm tired, frustrated and burned out, I give more than my all, I care too much and work way to hard not realizing what my limits are and end up crashing because of it. Ask me what do I have to show for or prove it and I'll say - nothing.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: