Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Disturbing Dream

Early this morning I had a dream that I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, so this is why I'm posting this now. I don't know if what has happened with my truck recently and at the time of falling asleep, the X-Files was on when I turned off the T.V., but here goes...

I was searching or investigating something that had to deal with the Catholic church. I didn't recognize the place that I was in, but it was a room with 4 pillars of Marble, the floor, I believe also of marble, was tiled. In the middle of the room was a raised area, possibly with a marble pedestal.

I forget what it was leading towards, but there was something about combining certain things and it ended up forming a caustic, poisonous gas.

I remember at one point and I don't know how I got there, I was driving in my truck on a road that looked vaguely familiar. It was in the pre-dawn hours, I was in a slight turn and in my headlights on the road, I saw something there. I must not have been going that fast, but I was able to avoid running it over. As I drove past, I had now saw that it was a young female, maybe in her late teens, early 20's, long dark mid-back length hair. It appeared that she had vomited something green and I couldn't tell if she was alive or not. I couldn't tell what her race was cause she was lying face down or away from where I could see.

For some reason, I didn't stop, I kept driving and a very short distance later, came across another female, about the same age, but this female was a blond with the same length hair. It also appeared she had vomited something green. I decided to turn around and see if I could help or check to see if both the women were alive and block the road so that anyone else driving wouldn't run them over.

It was at that point I woke up.

Since I couldn't get back to sleep, I decided to finish up configuring the radio in the truck and put one of the panels under the steering column back on. Had a couple of cigarettes and here I am now, writing about all this...

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: