Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Out with the old and in with the new old...

Well, it's about time I get another car. This winter has taken it's toll and had to replace the battery twice and because I'm missing part of the muffler (the pipe between the end of the header to the begining of the actual muffler), I got stopped the the police for a loud vehicle.
I'm also worried that the CV shaft is about ready to go, to try and fix all that wouldn't be worth the vehicle considering I only paid about 400 for a rusted body that is just about ready to fall apart at the next hard bump or deep pothole....

I've been looking on Craig's list and found a couple of potential vehicles that would be far better (by 1000 times better) than what I have now. Granted I'll be paying between 3 to 5 hundred dollars more, the alternatives would be worse at a lower price.

Lately I've been really hooked into Pokemon (Diamond, Fire Red, Leaf Green and Revolution), I haven't touched the computer much let alone play Battlefield 2 or Call of Duty 4 within the past Month. At best, the most I've done was to check my email and check for driver updates.

I hope that after all this, in a couple of months, I'll hope to buy a Nikon D80 with a lens kit. I'll just have to save money, cause I can almost taste it because I want it so badly.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: