Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's a new year and I'm still here...

Well, still in Minnesota, braving the cold... My car died so now the new hunt begins to find a replacement car. I do have something else to take my mind off my car...

GOTTA CATCH'M ALL!! Pokemon Diamond. My friends son has Pearl and recently I bought him the Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii. I'm still learning how to use it and recently got my DS Pokemon transferred over. Now I can use what I caught to battle on the Wii... but the little stinker cheats. After winning the battles, he turns off the Wii without letting me save.

So, in the past 2-3 weeks, I haven't touched Battlefield 2 or Call of Duty 4. I should get on this weekend since becoming a member of a battle clan.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: