Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Honey Crisp Apples!!!

Tis' the season for Honey Crisp Apples, actually it's supposed to begin on September 15th, apparently there are some farms that have them early. Either way, I have to get them, they are so sweet, juicy and crunchy. The best ones are from the Farmers Market, cause they appear to be larger and those that you can get in the Market.

The weather since yesterday seems like fall already, the skies are mostly grey, the temperature has been a little cooler... I guess I prefer the cooler weather over the hotter weather, it makes it for better sleeping. I'd rather be bundled up and snug in my bed and blankets then being sprawled out all over the place, trying to get cool.

As I sit here at work, with a headache that doesn't seem to want to go away even after taking 2 tabs of aspirin. Riding the bus into work didn't help either. It seems the bus was busier than a week day. Then again, it may have been because of the grey, fall like weather. I don't mind riding the bus, mostly cause I save on gas, but some of the people on the bus should learn to use soap before getting on a mass transit system as a courtesy to the other riders. Sure occasionally you get your forever drunk riders that try to hide their alcohol in a soda bottle, but worse yet is someone who, lets face it, stinks.

By the way, contrary to what most people think, vodka does have a smell to it. No matter how you try to hide it or what others have told you, it smells like, alcohol, the rubbing kind. Why do I say this? I drink vodka occasionally and when I do, I prefer it either straight or on the rocks.

So far the Camry is still running, but I'm a bit worried about the CV joint, the clicking noise when I turn to the right, as I've been told by many people, is a sign that it needs to be replaced. Until I can buy a replacement part, I'll have to nurse the car as much as possible to avoid it breaking down a lot sooner than necessary.

Last night I made garlic bread with the rolls I picked up at the farmers market this past Thursday. I ended up eating about 3 pieces and Samantha didn't want to be around me for a while after that... I'm looking to make spaghetti tomorrow and I'll sautee' the mushrooms I picked up at the farmers market also. I'll sautee' them in butter and add some red wine, it'll be added to the marinara sauce.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: