Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My new best friend is named Ms. Sake

I've recently discovered a new type of drink, well, not new but in Japanese it's called "Tokubetsu Jun mai shu", a brand also known as Dreamy Cloud. One of the main reasons I like this is because I don't have any ill effects the next day. Usually I won't drink on a work night because of the ill effects of beer or other alcohols that I have drunk. With this one, I can get drunk the night before and wake up just feeling fine the next day...

Just for the record, I don't usually drink, but because of this, I'm making up for lost time.

I have to admit, I've already finished off 2 bottles, not in one night, but in the past couple of days. As, of course, I write this entry, I'm drunk. Now, as for Japanese people, anything said or done while drunk is forgivable. You can tell your boss to kiss your butt while your drunk and the next day it'll be forgiven.

Right now, I'll just end it here and write more if I remember.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: