Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

All things eventually come to an end...

There are those who can see it coming and those who can't. Those who can, I believe, are the unlucky ones, it's like a living, waking nightmare that you can't stop. The lucky ones who don't see it coming, usually happens suddenly and without warning. There are times that I just want to scream but I know that I have to keep it to myself. What I may perceive as normal, can be viewed as abnormal to others. Many times I wonder if I'm losing it. I pride myself as not having any psychological issues but lately I've been having doubts. A long time ago, a friend once diagnosed me as being psychotic, I just brushed it off at the time.

時々、私は知らない, 私は私のための端が近くあると考える. 私はちょうど早ければ早いほど良いそれを片付けたいと思う。私は未来を過さない、私は業積を有しない、私にのために気遣い、私を気遣う誰も誰もある。 私が死ぬ場合、誰も私また更に心配を覚えていない。

Maybe I just need to go home. When I say home, I mean to Hawaii. It's been about 6 years since I've been back, which has been the longest time away I've ever spent away from my home.

つづく ( To be continued... ) 若しかしたら...

No comments: