Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Monday, February 27, 2006

Not much going on...

Not much going on in my life lately, although there have been some things that have come to my attention that would give me an advantage in a thing coming up for me soon. Almost like playing a game of Chess, a lot of strategy and trying to push your opponent into making a mistake and then taking advantage of that mistake. This is why I like playing strategy games more so than first person shooters. Although, I do really enjoy the game Battlefield 2, in a why it also requires a bit of strategy so that you do not end up getting yourself killed.

Another game I really enjoy is Star Wars: Empire at War. In the game, I keep trying to get the advantage in order to defeat my opponents. This is why I have not been making many journal entries lately. Another thing I recently picked up is a set of travel speakers for my Zen Micro. At first, I thought after seeing the actual speakers that the sound would not be as good as some of the larger speakers out there, but to my surprise, it sounded good for such a small speaker system. Now, I am looking at getting the Power Sub-woofer that they have for it. This will give me a better bass sound when listening to music at work.

Last week I came across some mp3s that I found on the net, mostly of what they call “smooth” jazz. Listening to those songs at work helped keep me calm and make the calls a little more bearable. While trying to find more “smooth” jazz, I also found some songs that are considered “Ambient”. Most of them had Gregorian chanting in it, like the first Enigma album, found a lot of those and now have them loaded into the mp3 player for work. This will help me deal with the calls we get there…

The truck has been having problems lately, it appears that the U-joints are going out and making the drive a little rough. As soon as I reach 45 miles per hour, the truck starts to vibrate and has a loud low frequency hum. I’ve been trying to find routes to work that doesn’t require me to travel faster than 45 mph, but makes for a longer drive cause I’m not taking a direct route to work. I have to leave a lot earlier than the time I usually do…

Well, I guess that pretty much covers it, if any of the readers here play Battlefield 2, just look for tekbandit66 or in Star Wars: Empire at War, (if I can get it…) Sub Zero, give me a shout and hopefully we’ll play against each other or on the same team.

Till next time…

No comments: