Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, May 29, 1999

Thunder Bunnies - GO!

I couldn't sleep until about 5:00 am, just as fate would have it, the Thunder Bunnies upstairs decided to have some fun... Now the reason that I have named them the Thunder Bunnies is 2 fold, the first is because when they walk, they walk pretty heavy and are always making noises, being dropping things on the floor or stumbling. They don't care about anyone living below them (me). The second is because they seem to have sex almost everyday.

So anyway, I lay down to sleep and I hear the squeaking of the bed and her moaning out loudly, at one point I think they're doing it doggie style because she gets louder as if facing or being up against the wall. Now it seems that his stamina is getting better because this time it lasted what seemed to be about half an hour. Oh, and I think his name is Patrick, or at least that's what it sounded like when she was calling out his (more like yelling it out) name.

I guess it can't be helped, they're young and I'm getting old... maybe I'll end up being the cranky old man that lives downstairs...lol

Well, today started out interesting, because the first thing I get there I have to rewrite a report that I opened for a shaking screen at one of the ticket offices, it seems that a "Field Engineer" didn't like the way I worded the additional comments. I wonder about these so called "FE"'s because it seems that they only do a half a** job when they do something. Then they think that their doing a good job. I think that I could do a better job then they could, when it comes to either replacing a part... the last tech had called the location and just settled for "oh it's ok now" and didn't bother to double check to make sure that it was ok... I understand that they have more to do now, but why not make sure it's fixed the first time around and not have to keep going back?

Oh well, enough dwelling on that, till next time...

No comments: