Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, May 09, 1999

May 1999

Well, yesterday I passed my Basic Handgun Self-Defense Course and am now able to get a concealed carry license. It was an interesting course that dealt with Y2K, Self defense and survival. We also got to train shooting in the dark which was very interesting. Out of 18 rounds that I shot in the dark, I hit 17 and missed one...4 to the head...

Today was real slow at Sam Goody so they let me go home early. It was a beautiful day, but got caught up with a movie and didn't go out till late, walked to the store and back to pick up some stuffs...

I hope that tomorrow I'll have the time to go to the range before going into work at Sam Goody to pratice what I leared from Saturday. Well, I guess that's it for now... Will write more later... and maybe I'll get a picture of me and my gun on my site...

No comments: