Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, May 20, 1999

In Need of Motivation..

Well, spent the day doing nothing, it's hard to keep a website up and only if your "inspired" can you still keep it up. I wanted to go to the gun range today to practice my aim and to try out the new slip on grip that I just put on, but the weather was bad and I had to pay my rent which was late...not a good thing... but I'm paid up for this month.

I was also supposed to wash laundry, but got caught up in a new game that I got, Fleet Commander from Jane's, it's just like Harpoon but better because you can micro manage the fleet and do missions all over the world.

I wanted to go see Star Wars yesterday, but found out that the tickets were sold out in advance, even the 3:45 AM show, yep thats right, 3:45 AM. I found out that the theater at the Mall of America ended up showing it 24 hours. I guess I can wait till next time.

Right now on Show Time, they're showing the new episodes of Spawn. Very dark but interesting.

Well, I guess till next time.

No comments: