Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Friday, May 28, 1999

Budgets, Movies and The Thunder Bunnies...

Well, yesterday I blew my budget for next week, made the mistake of going to the gun shop to look for accessories for my Glock and ended up buying a Shotgun, a Mossberg 590 12 gauge pump shotgun. Came with a pistol grip if I want to change from the full stock to just a pistol grip. I wished that it came with the heat shield instead, but I can pick that up for an additional $27.00 plus shipping. It's the same type of shot gun used by the Military and Law Enforcement use. I just hope that I can go fire off a couple of shells at the range soon.

I finally got to go see Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menance. The theater was THX equipped and was pretty good, now I can't wait to see Episode II and III.

The latest news about the people upstairs: I'm really begining to hate this guy's car, he has a car alarm and comes and goes at all hours turning off and on his car alarm, the bad part about it is that he parks right in front of my window... Not only that, but his girlfriend is a screamer... lately they've been quiet, but one morning I was woken up by her... I listened for about 3 minutes then went back to sleep.

Other than that, I'm ready for hunting season, so Bambi, Watch Out, I'll be looking for ya... and I'll need to get a fishing license soon because lately the fish have been biting.

With summer here I want to get out and go fishing and can't wait for hunting season... :)

Till next time...

No comments: