Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

If there is, I can't see it. After selling my TV and only getting a third of what I was expecting and a quarter of what I paid for, I'm running out of money again and still don't have enough to pay my rent or other bills.

I still don't have a job and 2 weeks ago sold my prized camera to try and pay some bills and get gas for my truck so that I can go on a job search. Just today, I only filled the tank with 20 dollars, which may not last long... I still have school to get to.

I"ve tried adding a donation button here and on my website but it's understandable that there are other people out there looking for moneytary assistance, I just wished that those that could, would donate, help the economy like the oil companies, they profit big time and those that need the money, have none.


No comments: