Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, May 08, 2011

I'm giving up....

This is it... I've exhausted all my options and have nowhere else to turn to. I needed to come up with rent for May and had till Monday, May 8th, 2011 before 09:00 MDT. The agencies that do offer assistance require that I have children or a job, both, which I don't have.

It's Sunday, May 7th, 2011 and I still don't have the money or even the 75 percent of the total rent due to keep me here. I've been looking for employment since July of 2009, sent out about 5 to 600 resumes since then. I've only got about 4 call backs but that is about as far as it goes.

I'd always thought things would end with me doing something heroic, in battle or suddenly... It's been a slow, torturous and agonizing end. I'm tired of fighting, I'm tired of just getting by, but mostly, I'm just tired and giving up.

No comments: