Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Monday, May 12, 2008

This past weekend...

Worked on the truck this past weekend, took up the most of the day Saturday and part of the day Sunday. Swapped out the factory installed stereo speakers and put in some Pioneer's. I put in 2 way speakers in the front and 3 way speakers in the back. Unfortunately, all the speakers are 4x6's, so I don't have much of a selection for that truck and don't want to cut up the walls to install larger speakers. Besides, the speakers that are installed now put out some very good sound and has pretty good power.

Eventually, I want to install a sub-Woofer to get a little more bass, not a whole lot, but a little bit more than what I have now with the new speakers.

On Sunday, I picked up some color matched car wax to get rid of the scratches in the paint. I ended up heading to the car wash and washing the truck so that I could wax it without grinding in the grit and making the scratches worse. That took up half the day after driving my friends family to the theater to watch Ironman. After the theater, that's when I went to get the wax and my friend picked up some gypsum for the lawn where his dog had done it's business during the winter.

On Friday night, I went to see Ironman, if you haven't seen it yet, I would highly recommend you do.

I have more parts on order, so the next weekend might be busy again, got to replace the dash and bleed the brakes again. There seems to be a lot of air still in the brake lines yet. The next thing that needs to be changed it the mud protectors and the truck will need to go into the shop for service soon and the insurance is due in June...

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: