Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Lack of Sleep, nightmares...

The lack of sleep has been getting to me, but right now there is nothing I can do about it. Well, at least during the week. I don't know what is causing it, either the job or the nightmares or the nightmares that is being caused by the job or what is causing the nightmares. Even if I try to get to sleep early, I keep waking up in the same length of time as I do if I sleep later.

The other morning, I practically bolted out of bed because of this nightmare that I had, which at the time I could vividly remember but an hour later couldn't. The more I try, the only thing that stands out was that I was searching for and found a bokken and that there was something I was trying to defend against.

Another consideration to my lack of sleep would be the secrets that I keep and the things that I have seen from my previous job. I guess the good news is that I don't hear voices telling me to do things and Samantha talks, but still can't understand a word she says.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: