Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

and I thought computers were an expensive hobby...

Upgrading a computer can be an expensive hobby with all the different parts to get like video cards for better graphics, larger hard drives, more memory. That's nothing compared to a vehicle, let alone a truck.

Last weekend, I was repairing the bug shield/deflector by gluing the velcro dots that will hold it down. Well, the next day I went to go put it back on and had placed it on top of the garbage cans, the wind came up fast and hard and blew it off the garbage cans and fell onto the driveway, it broke exactly in half. So, last night I ended up removing the velcro dots off the hood of my truck. After removing those dots, I polished up the spots and looks ok for now...

I'll be looking for a replacement this weekend, I want to get the one made by Lund called the Interceptor II. A bug shield/deflector is much better than the hood bra.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: