Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Since the other one is down...

I'm not sure what to write anymore, not sure of anything, what used to be clear is now not so clear and what I didn't care for, I'm close to becoming.

I'm still technically out of work, although I am working as a contractor, but the work isn't consistent. My truck just started to have some issues with the "Service engine soon" light coming on, after I start it and put it in gear, the engine dies.

I've tried and applied for every kind of job from jobs that I am qualified for to jobs that I am over qualified. I can't seem to get employment anywhere. I don't know where to go, who to turn to and if there is some kind of hope for me, anywhere.

I was once a proud person, a person with purpose, a person who held his head up, a person that was self sufficient and now, that has all changed since being out of employment since July 5th of 2009. I should've made the move sooner from Minnesota to Colorado or anywhere else for that matter. I don't know why I stayed as long as I did, maybe I thought there was some purpose or maybe I had hope that something would happen or something else, maybe I got lazy and didn't want to move, just got too comfortable.

I think I had a feeling that I should've moved, it was back in 2002 or 2003, I should've listened to that feeling, I'm sure that all this would be different and I'd be writing about something different today...

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: