Please help by donating.

Request for Donations

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blackberry 9000 Bold


Blackberry 9000 Bold
Originally uploaded by TekBandit66

I had intended to go into town an hour early before I had to start work but ended up over sleeping... I guess I was way excited knowing I was going to get this. I ended up catching the bus at the usual time and getting to my stop about 5 minutes early so I still had time to get money out to buy this.

The clerk at the store wanted to explain some of the features and how to use them but because I was short on time, I just said I'll read the manual. I was able to get my sim card out of my old phone and ended up putting it in upside down. The clerk double check and switched it around. I was good to go!

While at work, in between calls, I browsed the features and looked through the manual to get things setup. I ended up swapping the sim card several times to get my contacts from the Razor to the Bold. I also had to swap the flash memory several times to get my old files over to the new phone...

I'm still learning how to use it and have already found some really handy free apps, especially a free flickr app. Since the Bold has GPS built in, it'll also Geo tag my pictures I take with it. It has a 2.0 mp camera so that'll make it handy when I can't get to my regular camera quickly.

Also for now, I'm keeping the display film till I can get a protective film made specifically for the Bold. I'm also looking at a case by Armor Case, which, if I do get it, I won't need to get the screen protector.

つづく ( To be continued... )

No comments: